The Model 1 Tomahawk has a forged 1060 head featuring a forward cutting edge, and a aggressive 3.25" long Spike ready for your toughest chores. The high mount allows you to choke up right behind the blade for finer work, food prep, etc. The forged head with a connected handle makes for a lightweight and traditional design that is easy to maintain.
- Black Drop-forged 1060 carbon steel head
- OD Green Cerakote Nylon Handle
- The Bottom Eject scabbard is compatible with all of our MOC mounting solutions.
- Overall Length: 14.125 in
- Head Length: 8 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 3/8 in
- Weight: 20 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Drop forged 1060 (HRC 56-57)
- Finish: OD Green Cerakote Handle with Black Head
- Handle Material: STN 66 Supertough Nylon
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Low R
In the box: Model 1 Tomahawk, Kydex scabbard, user documentation
- ide MOC Straps
If you are buying a Model 1 to throw, go with the Nylon version. The forces of throwing will dramatically increase the wear on the hickory handle.