The Model 1 Tomahawk has a forged 1060 head featuring a forward cutting edge, and a aggressive 3.25" long Spike ready for your toughest chores. The high mount allows you to choke up right behind the blade for finer work, food prep, etc. The forged head with a connected handle makes for a lightweight and traditional design that is easy to maintain.
The Model 1 is designed to be small and light enough to never be left at home, but big enough to serve as your lightweight axe/chopping/smashing tool. The Model 1 comes with a molded bottom-eject Kydex scabbard that includes Low-Ride MOC straps for belt carry. Please check out our full line
of MOC mounting options for your Model 1, we have a shoulder strap option, MOLLE mounting and others available to purchase.
Great for: Camp | Utility | Backpack | Throwing | Preparedness Kit | Emergency Tool
- Black Drop-forged 1060 carbon steel head
- OD Green Cerakote Nylon Handle
- The Bottom Eject scabbard is compatible with all of our MOC mounting solutions.
- Overall Length: 14.125 in
- Head Length: 8 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 3/8 in
- Weight: 20 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Drop forged 1060 (HRC 56-57)
- Finish: OD Green Cerakote Handle with Black Head
- Handle Material: STN 66 Supertough Nylon
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Low R
In the box: Model 1 Tomahawk, Kydex scabbard, user documentation
- ide MOC Straps
If you are buying a Model 1 to throw, go with the Nylon version. The forces of throwing will dramatically increase the wear on the hickory handle.